What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other details to help you with your experience. This online privacy statement describes how we (and our Service Providers) may collect, use, share, and keep information that we get about you online.
When do we collect information?We gather Online Information if you:
- Visit or use our website or apps
- Receive or reply to electronic communications from us
- View or click on our ads or other online content
- Subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site
- Interact with us through social media websites, and other websites and applications
- Update a setting on your account using our online services
- Enter a competition or register for an event or marketing offer
- Sign up for our products and services
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, visit our website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Recognize you when you return to our websites
- Complete transactions
- Tell you about updates to your accounts, products, orders, or services
- Answer questions and respond to your requests
- Improve our websites, apps, and services to make them easier to use
- Advertise and market our products or services – and those of our Business Partners – including to present content or ads online that are tailored to your interests, including Targeted Advertising, across multiple devices; send or provide you with ads, promotions, and offers
- Conduct research and analysis, including to better understand our customers and our website visitors or app users
- Allow you to give feedback by rating and reviewing our products and services and those of our Business Partners
- Safeguard the security of your information
- Detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity
- Assess credit risks relating to your business, including to; evaluate and process your applications for our products and services and manage your existing accounts, and use it in other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent
How do we protect visitor information?Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party DisclosureWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party linksWe do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email within 7 business days. We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ActThe CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
firm in hands DatesTeam Phun will do everything we can to meet any must-have date, but we cannot guarantee it. Rush fees may apply. Customer may be responsible for any expedited shipping charges associated with the order.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails: Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.